Feb 19, 2007

Packing




I've begun gathering things for the packing list and here is some of what we will have to take for Ali when we travel. Still more stuff to buy, but this will probably be most of it. Yikes . . . more than I thought and it definitely won't all fit into a backpack like I was hoping!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow! You've been busy packing! I have started picking up a few things and put them aside for the trip to China, but I haven't actually packed yet. Let's hope our referrals arrive no later than next week. I am so ready to see my baby!

Steph (LID: 10-14-05)
www.journey-to-lindsey.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oooh look at you go!! Wanna come help me? hehehe I am getting it together but not as quickly as I would like. Love the stuff you havev selected, especially that darling ladybug dress!!