Apr 2, 2007
No News for Monday
Well, Monday is here and almost gone and no news on referrals. How disappointing - but I've come to not expect too much in this whole process, as it has been the most unpredictable thing I've ever done. As of Friday afternoon, there was word that referrals had left the CCAA but now it looks like that package may have been travel approvals for families for that received their referrals last month. TA's and referrals usually show up around the same time, but this month the info got switched around a bit. Anyway, right now I have absolutely no idea as to when or even if it will happen this week at all. Trying to be positive right now as I had really wanted to see her before Easter and celebrate her arrival. Please send good thoughts to the stork that he will fly at warp speed to get here!
Posted by
SML
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment