Apr 5, 2007

Good Friday - Bad Friday

This is straight from our agency: "I can tell you that currently, there are no packages in transit from CCAA to our office so, I am sorry to say that referrals won’t be arriving this week. At this point, since it looks as though referrals have not yet been mailed by CCAA, it is possible that they are still currently working on this group".

WOW - what a huge disappointment this week has been. This is totally unbelievable and unexpected to say the least! I really thought we would see referrals this week even if it was on Friday. Right now, I don't even think it will happen on Monday either given that it sounds like they aren't finished matching. Wouldn't you know it would happen to me!! I am just dumbfounded right now and don't know what to think.

1 comment:

Mammarazzi Madness said...

Hang in There !!!
Your turn is soon and your babe waits for you in China.
Once referral comes, it's just a blur after that !

Thinking good thoguhts for you ...

Andrea